Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch Fitness Tracker introduced on Monday, 29th August 2016. The Garmin showcased a high-end level GPS Smartwatch equipped with optical heart-rate sensor. Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch fitness tracker has featured with the new Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch Price
Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch fitness tracker price is very affordable and it is available in only $199.99 USD, around £152.17 and 265.26 Australian Dollar. So it is reachable to every hand. While its previous models like vívoactive HR which sold at and $249.99 vívosmart for HR+ $219.99 looks a bit expensive. Compared to Apple Watch 2 and ASUS ZenWatch 3 the price of ForeRunner 35 is cheap.
|ForeRunner 35 Fitness Tracker
|29th August, 2016
Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch Fitness Tracker Features
Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch fitness tracker is best for your daily life routine. You can track your activities that how much calories you have burned and check your heartbeat while enjoying the morning jogging or an evening walk in the park.
You can pair this ForeRunner 35 smartwatch with your Compatible Smarphone. It is your best herald who notify you about your messages and other notifications on your display of your Smartwatch quickly. It have better functions then Pebble 2 Smartwatch so as price.
You can customize and connect Garmin’s free online fitness community where you can review your progress and share on social media as well. Moreover, it can track your steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, and the best thing is 24/7 heart rate monitoring.
Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch Fitness Tracker Specifications
|Garmin ForeRunner 35 Smartwatch
|35.5 x 40.7 x 13.3 mm
|Display size, WxH
|23.5 x 23.5 mm
|Display resolution, WxH
|128 x 128 pixels
|37.3 g (1.3Oz)
|Up to 9 days, watch mode; up to 13 hours in training mode
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Product snippet of Garmin ForeRunner 35 from Manufacturer are :
- Connected features²: smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Monitors heart rate¹ at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Automatically uploads² your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
- All-day activity tracking¹ counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move